• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tuna Valley Carpenter's Whittler

tallowwaters

Gold Member
Up for sale is a Tuna Valley Carpenter's Whittler.

I picked this out of 5 others for best fit and finish. There is very slight side-to-side play on the secondary clip and very minor rub on the secondary coping to the main sheepsfoot, but nothing that would make it a less than excellent carry piece. I stropped the wired edge away and it is plenty sharp now. I carried it a few times, cut a few paycheck envelopes, but that is it. Stag is dead on perfect for this one, perfect thickness and consistency.

Asking 90.00 shipped in the US. Will not ship to remailing facility.

7Y0J1YZ.jpg

GzVpcj9.jpg

jXu3kiF.jpg

rps2TPj.jpg

rxybuWX.jpg

I’ll take it if the first offer falls through. Please send PayPal info to mbfierman (at) yahoo. Thanks

Not sure what is going on, but I'll take it if it works out that way.
In other words, I'll take it!
Pm requesting PP info sent

Last edited:
I'll take it.
If you are having PM probs, please email PP info to
Thank you
OG

Last edited:
That was an amazing transaction. It took you almost 12 hours. FYI, if you would had accepted my $, I was planning on offering it to him for what I would have paid anyway.

That was an amazing transaction. It took you almost 12 hours. FYI, if you would had accepted my $, I was planning on offering it to him for what I would have paid anyway.
Really? Because it only took me and fierdog about 2.5 hours to complete the transaction. I posted, he claimed it without any caveats (instead of PMing me hemming and hawing about edge bevels without any indication that there was a transaction to take place down the road), and shortly after I sent email, he paid. Granted, it took me a while to update the thread, but that was because I was doing things like work and helping a stranded motorist instead of hovering my thumbs above the phone for a pocket knife.

Back