Tuna Valley Photography

Is that the same one that’s been out or is this a different variation on the stag?

These things are soooo good.

Here is a prediction, in 2-3 years, this 2020 line of PJs is going to be going for sky-high prices. This last one is probably my favorite. Just amazing.

I agree. These are custom level quality. I love them. Can't wait to see what colors of mammoth ivory they use.

Rookie82 Rookie82 I am enjoying the GEC variety, but yeah the Tuna Valley 2020 stuff is shooting way above that, which I guess is expected due to basically double the cost.

Can someone enlighten me on who is actually building these? I thought I heard that it was someone from the old queen factory, but im looking for a name, a lttle background and to highlight the excellent work of the anonymous cutler, who definitely knows what he or she is doing.....

I was told that the master cutler from Queen opened up a custom knife shop. He is building all the Tuna Valley knives for DFKB. I don't know his name, but can maybe find out.

I was told that the master cutler from Queen opened up a custom knife shop. He is building all the Tuna Valley knives for DFKB. I don't know his name, but can maybe find out.

I love to know the cutlers name. Need to give credit to this artist for sure.

I love to know the cutlers name. Need to give credit to this artist for sure.

Was told the maker's name is Jeff Schley. He worked at Queen Cutlery from 1990-2003, then at Ontario Knife Co. from 2003-2016, then was recruited to become Queen's master cutler in 2016. He now operates a custom knife shop in Titusville, PA, and works in collaboration with DFKB for making the new Tuna Valley knives. Peter's Heat Treat does all all blade treatment.

Was told the maker's name is Jeff Schley. He worked at Queen Cutlery from 1990-2003, then at Ontario Knife Co. from 2003-2016, then was recruited to become Queen's master cutler in 2016. He now operates a custom knife shop in Titusville, PA, and works in collaboration with DFKB for making the new Tuna Valley knives. Peter's Heat Treat does all all blade treatment.
Thank you so much! Good to know.

rn2jv8x.jpg

I have a few new ones to show sometime, but first I need the time and good weather to get some nice outdoor photos. I did see this was just officially posted. Catalina Wine Mixer Bone with Raindrop Damascus.
TV-PhoJac-Dam-catalina-group01-lo-ad-bf.jpg

Back