Tuna Valley Photography

Has anyone heard if there will be a new batch of Tuna Valley knives released anytime soon?

I think this one is called the Carpenter’s Whittler.
2xcqoAQ.jpg

Has anyone heard if there will be a new batch of Tuna Valley knives released anytime soon?
The next couple releases of the Phoenix Jack pattern are coming out in the next month or so. 154CM blades, with Wine Bone handles, and then after that Amber Stag handles. A new pattern is in the works but hasn't been announced yet.

The green burl has so much character. I haven't seen one yet that wasn't amazing.

I haven't added any new photos here in a while. I finally had a chance to go outside and take some photos of my newer 3 Phoenix Jack knives.
2020 Catalina Wine Bone with Raindrop Damascus
2021 Green Maple Burl with 154CM
2021 Catalina Wine Bone with 154CM
2020-tv-phoenix-catalina-damascus-01bf.jpg2020-tv-phoenix-catalina-damascus-02bf.jpg2021-tv-phoenix-burl-154cm-01bf.jpg2021-tv-phoenix-burl-154cm-02bf.jpg2021-tv-phoenix-catalina-154cm-01bf.jpg2021-tv-phoenix-catalina-154cm-02bf.jpg

Here is a shot of all 7 varieties of the Carpenter Whittler pattern. Amber Stag, Mammoth Ivory, Boxelder Burl (with Copper Bolster), Buffalo Horn, Burnt Stag, TimeKeeper, Boxelder Burl (with Nickel Silver Bolster)
2016-tuna-carpenter-group-bf.jpg

That green burl is fantastic! 😳
Thanks. I usually would say I prefer Stag over Bone, and Bone over Wood, but I have to admit I really really like that green burl. At knife shows when I have the knives on display, a lot of people want to see the green burl handles up close.

It's been a while since I posted any Tuna photos. I have a lot of knives yet to be shown here, I just don't have the time to get pics of them all.

This is the 2021 Phoenix Jack in Amber Stag, with 154CM blade. These came out in May.

And coming out next week is the 1st new release of the barlow pattern, the Old Man Norman!
2021-tv-phoenix-amber-154-01-loBF.jpg

2021-tv-phoenix-amber-154-02-loBF.jpg

I'll try to get a group shot of all the Prototype knives I have for certain patterns sometime. It's hard to get a really nice photo of 20+ knives all at once. If I come up with something nice looking, I'll post it here. I've started a list of all my knives, and which ones I've posted photos of, so I can focus on showing a lot of the ones that haven't been shown already in this thread.

The new Old Man Norman barlows in Mammoth Ivory were released. I'll post pictures of mine when I get some nice photos.

Back