TURKEY DINNER TUTORIAL- begins on post 247!

Some of you may remember my first give away, where I gave away a custom modification job on a S&M Heritage Series jack. That thread was also my very first tutorial, and my inspiration for the several other tutorials I have posted here.

Well, I'm back to do it again!!

I could not have made it this far without this community, so I wanted to show you guys my appreciation for your overwhelming support and encouragement.

THANK YOU!!!

So without further ado, here are the prizes!

F378C766-269E-4CF4-A392-E7F18AC4CAF3_zpsneait8ih.jpg

281010AB-24A1-4F1A-8C3C-24F2A0D756F3_zpsxgibhxze.jpg

Phillll generously donated his bullnose to the pot for me to modify!

FA71DC74-FCAD-4098-B809-052AA28BD60E_zpsa5knolty.jpg

Remaining prizes coming soon!

The 1st winner will be able to choose either the #15 or the bullnose, can choose any materials I have in my shop, and add any features to this knife that they would like! This give away is open to anyone who has posted in the traditionals forum at least once before today. I will randomly choose the winners via some strange undetermined method first thing Monday morning (Dec. 1st). If you post in this thread you are entered in the drawing. None of this "not an entry" malarkey! You are all to blame for my addiction, so you will all have a chance to reap the consequences of your actions! Enablers, all of you!!!:mad:

Lets let this beast evolve as it grows! For every 40 entries, I'll add another winner to the mix! Prizes have yet to be determined, but all will be something handmade or modified by me! Good luck!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Last edited:
Very cool! I haven't been posting as much lately (work and life interfering and all), but I always make it a point to admire your creations. Your comments and posts have been a great addition to an already fantastic forum. Thanks for the opportunity and happy Thanksgiving!

Michael

ooohhh. Count me in. I like surprises and if selected will ask that you surprise me.

Very nice giveaway. I have been trying to stay out of them lately but this won I can not. Good luck to all.

Jim

I'm in! Great give away Evan, very kind of you sir. Always appreciate your contributions to the forum and enjoy seeing your work.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Wow, that's a super cool GA. I'd be happy to be considered. That's one of my favorite styles. I've been looking around for one of the heritage singles but haven't been on time to get one yet. I Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thank you in advance.

Very nice of you Evan. I believe we all appreciate your contributions here. Please consider me in. And Thank you!

I'll play along! Being allowed to participate is yet another thing for which to be Thankful on this fine day.

You're a great American!

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for your generosity!

Back