Turley PSK Knife Video

Iz was nice enough to make me a replacement PSK knife since I broke my last one. At 30 bucks shipped how can you beat it.

[YOUTUBE]hu-w7iA7CYA[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome vid, brother. Thank you for that, you rock!

Ia designed this little bad boy with his intended uses in mind and he calls it the "silver creek". I'll be doing these in batches so if you'd like one just give me a holler and I'll add you to the sign up list.
Thanks again, Ia.:thumbup:
Iz

Here's the specs on these if you're interested, guys.
Silver Creek
I should have the first round of these done and ready to ship by the first of next week.
Thanks again for all your orders, I appreciate it very much.
Iz

Well got to test mine out alittle more this morning.

Used it to split some hard ass cedar up for a morning cup of joe. Put in it in a larger piece of wood (thanks IA) and got to work.

DSCN2747.jpg

Basicly did a 1 stick fire with it as my sprinklers had soaked the wood. Check out those damn knots I had to go thru. It even did some fuzz sticks very well. I must say it takes a little getting use to with such a small blade.

DSCN2749.jpg

And the end result:

DSCN2750.jpg

Worked great and is still shaving sharp!

Very cool man. :thumbup:

You can do alot with a small blade. Inspires confidence in ones PSK...

I figured I better post this up here too just so everyone has the info.
I put this on my site a couple days ago.

Unfortunately I'm no longer taking orders on the psks. I will offer some in
the future but I won't be taking orders on them. They'll be a first come first serve sort of thing. They are taking to much time away from my wait list and it's already five months long so I can't justify them any longer.
If you're still interested in getting one you can check my site in the next few months to see if I have any for sale. They will be in the "Turley Knives Store" section.

I apologize for the disappointing news.

Sorry guys.
Iz

Hey Iz, one of those bad boys wouldn't happen to be mine, would it?

I'm not sure going by your screen name. I contacted everyone who gets these 8 so if you didn't hear from me then you'll be in one of the next batches.
Iz

Back