Turn Your Radio On!

I'm very late to the party, but because of Barry at Gunstock Jack's I finally got the right frequency. What a great knife!

Dean

Thanks Scott! Now I'm buying wine I don't need, to take photos with knives I may or may not need - I may have a problem! Now how do I get that cork out with a screwdriver...wait it's a twist-off, whew :D

Thanks Scott! Now I'm buying wine I don't need, to take photos with knives I may or may not need - I may have a problem! Now how do I get that cork out with a screwdriver...wait it's a twist-off, whew :D

Yes, but what an original photo!

Dean

Brad, do you have any idea what the building is pictured on the label? I was in Valencia with my daughter for a few days in January and the building sure looks familiar, but I can't place it exactly. Thanks for any help you can give! Great photo and Radio Jack! :thumbup::thumbup:

- GT

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the photo! 5KQs, I will get back to you, let me see if the label on the back tells about the building. My wife has been to Valencia, she may know too.

Thanks, Brad. I looked through some of my Valencia photos, and I'm pretty sure the building is the Valencia "ayuntamiento", or town hall. In my photos, it's all dressed up with Christmas lights, but the structure seems quite unmistakeable. If you're able to confirm that from the label, it will make this old man feel pretty good about his cognitive capabilities! ;)

- GT

I've really enjoyed these pictures. These are by far my favorite GEC's and I was fortunate to get one.

Thanks everyone.

Back