Tusker Handle Question

Robocarullo

Gold Member
Howdy folks,

I am hoping to leverage some user experience here.

I got a 5” Tusker in .22 3V with green canvas not so long ago. It is very well made, fit and finish are wonderfull but the handle is too big for me.

I am not sure if this is due to the thick blade stock or maybe this one has extra thick micarta stock but the result is a handle that is a bit too large and blockish for me. I don’t mean that as a criticism it’s just the handle shape. It is not very rounded or contoured around the edges and between that and the overall thickness I find it hard to get a comfortable grip.

Is this common for the Tusker handles? I swear I have seen some that looked a bit different but I was not sure if they were modified after purchase (there is a BBT with an extended tang on the exchange that looks more rounded) I don’t want to give up on the Tusker, maybe one in 3/16th would better suit me?

Cheers

Rob, if you want me to reshape the handle, I'd be happy to do that. Email me if you'd like to send it back for reshaping
Thanks
Scott

Scott,

I was all set to try another Tusker or another one of your blades but if handle reshaping is an option I will gladly take you up on the offer :)

Email inbound

Cheers!

Back