TW special in the house..

tradewater

Geezerator
Just got this beauty yesterday and yes, I've already had it out playing. I am very proud of my Black & Tan TW special and I'd like to thank Todd for the fine craftsmanship he put into it. I'll put some more pics in here as I have time. When you get tired of looking at it let me know. :D

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_55381.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is completely sick looking. Congrats on a fine looking blade.

Forget the knife, let's talk about that awesome fur you are showcasing there!

Oh let's do! Isn't it just lovely? Showcasing fur has been a hobby of mine for a long time.

I can tell by the scuffs on the blade you've already had it out playing with it. What are you initail toughts on it?

Balance and ergos are what jump out at you, as well as a solid feeling that is hard to explain. You just have to hold it. It seems to be an extension of your hand and when you're working with it, it is as nimble as a much smaller knife. But it has enough heft to it to remind you it's a "no shit" piece of steel. Very solid and comfortable with a "lively" feel to it.

My God! Look at that shock cord! Just wonderful!

What sort of person takes a picture of a black and tan without a Black and Tan in the background? :confused:

That kind of nimrod apparently.

At least I didn't call him a dirtlegger.

You're pretty crafty with your mod powers there Guyon. Way to make me look like an ass.

I predict great things for the Yuma II. Nice blade, Trade. Custom made. Do you like lemonade?

Please do not ever take these pictures away.

Wow.

Back