TW special in the house..

You're pretty crafty with your mod powers there Guyon. Way to make me look like an ass.

Man, you looked like a nimrod.

Great knife, trade! I think you're a great guy too.

Sometimes I feel like I'm drawing pictures on the cave wall and Nug throws a nice fresh mammoth turd right in the middle of it.

I'm in thanks for the chance :thumbup: BH#126 reporting for duty

There's no such thing as bad publicity! Rather than mammoth turds, think of these collegial nuggets as snarktual accents -- testimony to the man love we all (mainly Derek) hold for you.

There's no such thing as bad publicity! Rather than mammoth turds, think of these collegial nuggets as snarktual accents -- testimony to the man love we all (mainly Derek) hold for you.

Sort of like when Booth lovingly shot Lincoln in the head as a publicity stunt. Some people frowned on it, but let's face it, Abe snagged major ink over that deal. I get it now. Thanks guys, I love you too. I think.

:D

Wow what a blade! I used to drool on Fiddleback's forum now I find myself migrating here. Still too low on funds to get one, but one day...

How about some in use/in hand pics?

when Booth lovingly shot Lincoln in the head

It IS the thought that counts. Most of the time, when I post, it's just me and the crickets. Then no one remembers.

I see where Diesel mentioned "Yuma II." Is this knife longer than a Yuma?

It is. It's 5 1/4". I'll show it to you next B&T run. You know, I'm really kind of missing my mother in law.

It is. It's 5 1/4". I'll show it to you next B&T run. You know, I'm really kind of missing my mother in law.

exhale halfway, then hold it while you pull the tri..........
erm, never mind.

nice knife!

For the record, I'm not even sure the "production" name is going to be the Yuma II. That's what we've been calling it, simply because it's a 10% larger version of the Yuma. It mostly came to be because of Trade's order, but it is a damn fine blade. That's what's cool about all this organic, grassroots-direct contact with the end user stuff. Todd has a workhorse line up and going, and I think we just added another one to it!

For the record, I'm not even sure the "production" name is going to be the Yuma II. That's what we've been calling it, simply because it's a 10% larger version of the Yuma. It mostly came to be because of Trade's order, but it is a damn fine blade. That's what's cool about all this organic, grassroots-direct contact with the end user stuff. Todd has a workhorse line up and going, and I think we just added another one to it!

Actually, Mistwalker was the first to ask about me making a longer version of the Yuma. We discussed it for months but with my order board full I never got to play around with one, the first one I cut out had a 6in. Blade and it just seemed a little to long. So I selved it until Trade got a hold of me and asked about a 5 1/4 to 5 1/2 in. blade. So I went back to the original and cut it down and that seems to be the magic lenth. I personally like it so well that I made myself one as I was making the TWS and I have 5 more on the bench.
Two of them are already spoken for, 1 of them being Mistwalkers, the other is Silverthorns. I promised those two guys if I ever made a longer version of the Yuma Id give them first chances at them. I'm hoping to take the other 3 to Blade and the one I made myself is entered in Ethan Beckers knifemakers challenge coming up the beginning of May.

Actually, Mistwalker was the first to ask about me making a longer version of the Yuma. We discussed it for months but with my order board full I never got to play around with one, the first one I cut out had a 6in. Blade and it just seemed a little to long. So I selved it until Trade got a hold of me and asked about a 5 1/4 to 5 1/2 in. blade. So I went back to the original and cut it down and that seems to be the magic lenth. I personally like it so well that I made myself one as I was making the TWS and I have 5 more on the bench.
Two of them are already spoken for, 1 of them being Mistwalkers, the other is Silverthorns. I promised those two guys if I ever made a longer version of the Yuma Id give them first chances at them. I'm hoping to take the other 3 to Blade and the one I made myself is entered in Ethan Beckers knifemakers challenge coming up the beginning of May.

Yeah..but what's the name gonna be?

Check out the featherstick in the OP. They are thinner than a hair.

Back