Twins... almost symmetrical.

qPPNa2F.jpg

Well, I can mark posting that picture off of my to-do list!

Wow great collections !!!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

How is the Paul Gemini? Functional for it’s size?

I’m curious because I’ve honestly always thought it looked funky.

What THT said. It is truly a phenomenal chopper. I forget the full blade length, now. I think 10"? But it cuts wickedly. I haven't really tried doing anything else with it.

I haven't used mine for anything, but you can bet it would be one of the first I'd reach for if I needed something sharp and pointy to defend myself.

Beautiful collection! That's almost all of them isn't it besides the pointy talon? ~ never tire of TG's :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yeah, I do not have a Crusader or an original run TG. I believe I have at least one of every other TG model in there. One is a TG14 that was reground by Ban Tang. Another one is coated black with hand smoothed Tigerhide micarta. Unquestionably my favorite handle material of all time.

The way I see it, I owe some great people on these here forums for some great knives, not to mention the Busse crew for making them. I should have posted it before. Several things I am proud of with these... of course the two I already mentioned, but having a CG TGM, Std. TGA2, and BG TGP in the same materials (hammered silver and black canvas) is high on the list too. I definitely prefer black canvas and Competition finish, but did try some different combos out with the TGULB's. Anyway, as for favorites--I have a TGLB user in black and stripetition finish. It does everything well. I could really see the TGULBs excelling as a hiking knife. I'd rather get lost in the wilderness, or anywhere really, with one of those than a 4" wood carving knife.

To me the Geminis are the signature Busse knife, and not because of any TV shows, but because they are basically perfect.

Back