• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Two AEB-L EDC blades - modified clip point (WITHDRAWN), wharncliffe (SOLD)

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good evening friends, here are two AEB-L blades I recently finished, and though I was kind of hoping to keep them for myself, I just can't justify it right now, when I really need to be reinvesting back into more materials.

So first, here is a large

Modified Clip Point

This knife, with a slim contoured handle, has a stout blade, with lots of strength, good cutting geometry, and still manages to come in nice and flat for easy carry with little to no print, especially if the cord is used as your belt attachment. Would serve well as a large skinner, utility knife, or practicool tool.

Steel: AEB-L, RC 63
Stock thickness: 5/32"

Overall length: 9"
Cutting edge: ~4 1/2"

Weight: 6.7 oz

Handle: Contoured black G10, carbon fiber tubes

Sheath: Black G10, paracord belt attachment for low profile carry

Asking WITHDRAWN

Price is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also confirm your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7272.JPG
IMG_7273.JPG
IMG_7274.JPG
IMG_7275.JPG
IMG_7276.JPG

Wharncliffe

This knife was originally meant to be my new EDC companion, but indulgences have to wait. That being said, this one was made with my preferences in mind, with a beautiful and grippy blue and black textured G10 handle, and a thin and slicey AEB-L blade. The sheath is set up with paracord loops for IWB carry.

Steel: AEB-L, RC 61
Stock thickness: 1/8"

Overall length: 8"
Cutting edge: 3 1/2"

Weight: 5 oz

Handle: Dremel textured blue and black G10, carbon fiber tubes

Sheath: Black G10, paracord loops for IWB carry

Asking SOLD

Price is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also confirm your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7277.JPG
IMG_7278.JPG
IMG_7279.JPG
IMG_7280.JPG
IMG_7282.JPG

P.S. I have received my new stencils today, and plan to resume releasing knives with my mark as soon as I get the marking process dialed in. I need practice before that happens.

Last edited:
Thanks Todd! But don't forget you're on a buying break for now. ;)

Thanks TfHT!

Got a machete/chopper from David, the workmanship was excellent. Balance and weight is perfect. Get his blades and enjoy a finely crafted knife. I will be using my machete on my farm in SE Asia.

Thank you for the kind endorsement MChief!

Well since no one else wants it ill definitely take the wharnie! Thanks again David! I'm sure it'll be as great as the rest I've gotten from you!

PS. my buying break isn't done!

Well since no one else wants it ill definitely take the wharnie! Thanks again David! I'm sure it'll be as great as the rest I've gotten from you!

PS. my buying break isn't done!

A temporary suspension thereof. No worries, and I thank you!

Back