Two Anniversary Mean Street Sheaths for Sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
Needing a little extra for the daughters Christmas present, for Black Friday buying. She's been wanting a computer for the longest time, she's going to get it this year. :)

I have two AMS sheaths that are molded and ready to get color. For this offer only I will do most any finish: Mottle, fade, multi color mash etc. For 70.00 plus shipping. These extra variations can cost as much as 30.00 more.

The two I have: one round bottom badass and one Randall Style Pouch. I'll have pics up of the blanks asap, but I feel the need to go ahead and get them up as most of my customers already know what they look like. :) PICS!!!

EDIT: Adding pics and also adding that these will have X loops on the back unless its important that they have some other carry method.

THANKS!!!!!

More to come as I assess the needs for fundage!

Last edited:
Round bottom Badass is sold! I will try to make a couple more blanks while I still have the knife so dont be shy to ask for another!!!!

:D :D :D

Dwayne

Both are gone, but I will be making a couple of standard style drop loop sheaths, and if I feel froggy a couple of molded ones. :)

Back