• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TWO ARNO BERNARD FOLDERS

barcbsa

Gold Member
I have two Arno Bernard "Button Lock" custom folders available.

MINT condition, neve used, never carried, never resharpened.

Button lock with Swarovski crystals in the thumb studs and lock release buttons.

Titanium frames & clips, 3.25" S35VN blades, 7.5" open, 4.25" closed.

One is all titanium the other has carbon fiber inlay.

SOLD

Only trades considered are: Barry Wood knives, Tobin Smith, Blomerus, Small Micarta Insingo. NOTHING ELSE, thank you.

U4Nbul6.jpg

MtFWPPK.jpg

Tf2vtoU.jpg

dxowD8V.jpg

N004e9s.jpg

Last edited:
I have two Arno Bernard "Button Lock" custom folders available.

MINT condition, neve used, never carried, never resharpened.

Button lock with Swarovski crystals in the thumb studs and lock release buttons.

Titanium frames & clips, 3.25" S35VN blades, 7.5" open, 4.25" closed.

One is all titanium the other has carbon fiber inlay.

ALL titanium is $225, carbon fiber inlay is $275 or $475 for both (price includes Paypal fees and shipping/insurance within the USA)

Only trades considered are: Barry Wood knives, Tobin Smith, Blomerus, Small Micarta Insingo. NOTHING ELSE, thank you.

U4Nbul6.jpg

MtFWPPK.jpg

Tf2vtoU.jpg

dxowD8V.jpg

N004e9s.jpg

Beautiful knives. Have you ever pocketed either? I'm wondering how it rides in the pocket as I'd be interested in using it with formal wear (suit & dress pants).
For example - Is the clip very tight against the pocket, or does it slide relatively easily into place? Does it have a tendency to slide out of the pocket when you sit? Etc.
Thanks for any info you can provide.

I've got another one each of the two that I use for "users"... these two have never been in a pocket. I like them as they ride low in my pockets with this style clip.

I'll be honest, the clips could be tighter. They slide into my pocket easy and I've never lost one (like a Benchmade 960 I lost somewhere outside of Queensland, NZ !!!) but they should be tighter coming out.

Back