two big bush knives Junglee and Benchmade

Rather rare Benchmade Bushmaster, kujang type blade, from when they were still in southern California. I think it is 440c. Some age discoloration on the blade. The sheath is some kind of molded plastic, pre-kydex time period.
Junglee military bolo AUS 8 with kydex sheath. Some of the usual kydex rub marks on the blade. They are the bottom two blades in the pic.
your choice $100 each plus $5 shipping.
paypal or postal MO will work.
thanks for lookin!
be safe... Ted

Last edited:
Ted,

I don't know why it's not working but this is what I wrote.

I would like to take the Bushmaster!!

But, please answer my ??:

How much wear does it have?

Where did you get it?

Thanks.

Send me payment info.

Budokite Manny
917-560-1349
budokite@msn.com

2nd in line for the Bushmaster... :)

here is another bushmaster I have, the blade has lots of scratches from cleaning and the sheath. The pic gives you an idea.
I'll go the same deal...
Ted

Last edited:
2 more pics of the shallow scratches. These are from the sheath and a kitchen scrubbing pad, cleaning the blade. :eek:
Ted

Just a comment on the Bushmaster. You don't see these very often. The first knife I ever bought for myself was a bushmaster, over 20 years ago. I used it a lot as a kid, since I grow up basically in the woods. I still have it today and it's still holding up.

Just a comment on the Bushmaster. You don't see these very often. The first knife I ever bought for myself was a bushmaster, over 20 years ago. I used it a lot as a kid, since I grow up basically in the woods. I still have it today and it's still holding up.
Infraction warning issued for chatting. Please read, and follow, the posted BF rules.

OK, I'll go $90 plus shipping on the Junglee Military Bolo or Benchmade Bushmaster.
Get 'em before I pull 'em...
Ted

Back