Two blade opposite end knives

You're welcome GT. I guess our changing taste is a good thing for the cutlery business. :eek::)
It's been a pleasure to see the postings that have been added since it was revived. I hope to see even more.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
That is an enviable fleet of canoes you have Gary! The ram's horn is clearly my favorite or maybe it's the tortoise shell or the curly maple or stag or... ;)
Have a great week my friend.
:D
Same to you, sir! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
An important sub category of the TBOE (two blade opposite end) is the TBEE (pronunced tea-be ;)) or two blade equal end of which the following are wonderful examples.

Moose (modified)
JVYIZOk.jpg

Churchill
knSwWNi.jpg
Marvelous moose mod! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I agree that the equal end TBOEs are an enchanting sub-category, and the Churchill is a fetching GEC example! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Actually, that’s a “Pioneer Apprentice.”

*This* is an “Electrician Solo”:

View attachment 1321213
@Frailer, you're my SAK hero! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Those Pioneer TBOE variations are superb, and you seem to have an example of every Alox model ever made!! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll post a couple of SAK TBOEs, in case anyone has a taste for alphabet soup :rolleyes::
secretary.mark.open.jpg

pocketpal3.mark.2open.onback.jpg

pruner.pile.open.jpg

- GT

Here's two marvellous examples from a remarkable gent on this Forum Half/Stop Half/Stop

Ron gave me the CASE Large Pen and Queen City Swell Centre and I won't forget his thoughtful gesture :thumbsup:

AkD4AXl.jpg
They are still looking good my friend! :thumbsup: I’m blushing Will! Thank you for the kind words. ;) It was a pleasure to be able to gift them to you Sir! And your reciprocal gifts were very much appreciated! Stay safe my friend. :) :thumbsup:

John, you probably will not be surprised to learn that I think you have yourself an exceptional knife right there! :thumbsup:;):thumbsup:

It's just a Case muskrat, with the "ratcliffe" mod ... here's one more for the road --->

NIa3ftO.jpg
Cool Case mods that you do with your ratcliffes! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have some Case two blade opposite end knives (including some unmodified muskrats):
3 3/8" pen knife, CV and yellow delrin:
2.yelpen.mark.open.patina.jpg

Muskrats, zytel and chestnut bone:
musk.mark.closed.jpg
rat.mark.2open.glove.jpg

Half congress:
halfcongress.pile.open.jpg

Mini copperhead:
minicop.main.ped.jpg

- GT

Last edited:
Back