Two blade opposite end knives

They do grow on trees ;)

1ZdGTa0.jpg

redsparrow redsparrow I know why and I agree ;) I have the same three (well Cougar Claw for the Churchill) and they're all excellent :D:cool:

Regards, Will

redsparrow redsparrow Most kind of you to say so James.:thumbsup:
The Conductor for me is a must have and can't let go pattern, lucky enough to have three. Tidioute faux Tortoise, Stag and Yellow WB stainless. There was a Red Apple and White Bone Tidioute that I had to miss out on due to money, also an interesting Micarta one too. You never see them now and it looks like GEC has all but shunned the pattern, insane:rolleyes:

Regards, Will

dCmZfYi.jpg

Top to Bottom - Tidioute Possum Skinner, Canal Street Cutlery 2015 BF knife, Tidioute Churchill

What a trio! I really liked my Canal Street BF knife, but unfortunately lost it at work. With rounded ends (all it took was a little sanding) it was a dream in the pocket.

I definitely "discovered" two blade opposite end knives this year. I've passed a few along, but these ones are likely cemented in the permanent collection. I posted this in the "knife of the year" thread, so sorry for the repeat pic.

View attachment 1058982

Wow those are some great ones! Is that a 68?

GEC 33 stainless Conductor

LOoE1xa.jpg

One of their best! I like the jigging on that one.

Wow those are some great ones! Is that a 68?
It is! I believe that guy is 1 of 5. Really the perfect size for me and some of the smoothest / snappiest action I've felt. Has a loose blade issue that I'd like to get fixed, but otherwise my ideal traditional knife.

After finally obtaining one, I understand now why Mr. Nessmuk was so enamored with the Moose pattern. :)

Back