Two blade opposite end knives

I've got a few. I think this Norfolk is my favorite.
LSIpOMj.jpg

I've got a few. I think this Norfolk is my favorite.
LSIpOMj.jpg
I can see how it would be... that's a wonderful looking knife. Single, or double spring?
I really like single spring knives, but not everyone can put one together without ending up with some blade rub. That doesn't usually bother me, as I know it's the nature of the beast, but when it's done correctly, it's "grin inspiring"....

I've always been a fan of the 47 stockman frame, so the slimness of the opposite end single spring version 06247PEN always appealed to me. They always seem to have that nice hard snap that everybody likes. Funny, how it seems either not alot of guys hunt these or this one is just not on most folks radar - I got unbelievable deals on these '70's/early 80's versions ----->

OS19xsw.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to try a G10 sided Case & was surprised how light it makes the knife & has crisp edges & a nice tactile feel to it - really like it. From what i can tell, I think Case only offered this for a short time in the 2000's. Here's a ratcliffe muskrat I worked up recently ...

P3KgBx7.jpg

ydzJPd2.jpg

Last edited:
I can see how it would be... that's a wonderful looking knife. Single, or double spring?
I really like single spring knives, but not everyone can put one together without ending up with some blade rub. That doesn't usually bother me, as I know it's the nature of the beast, but when it's done correctly, it's "grin inspiring"....
This one is single spring.

Here's a top down view, part of the reason this is my favorite. The blade fit is perfect with no rub and no lateral blade movement, open or closed. They nest together perfectly.
KJO9qa0.jpg

Back