• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Buck 110 Knives Left ***Lowered The Prices to Move These to a New Home***

The fine print;
Please post "I'll take it" then follow up with PM or email. There are times when someone doesn't want it known on a public forum they want to buy a knife …if I am talking to someone through a PM or email the first one that says they will take it for the asking price gets it. I will be as fair as possible with time stamps. I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose. Someone with no feedback score yet is okay.
Will ship to 50 States only and accept Paypal or USPS Money Order. Will consider shipping overseas, but it usually adds about $25.00 to the postage and I will list it at the correct value. Thank you.

Taking 10% off the three Buck 110s that are left to help move these along to a new home. Thanks.

Four Buck Knives for sale starting with the most expensive first.

#1 This is a 2016 Buck 110 with a D2 flat grind blade, nickel silver bolsters and liners, cocobolo dymondwood handles, distressed brown sheath and box. I paid $95.00 and am asking $95.00 shipped to your door. ***Less 10% = $85.50 TYD now*** ***SOLD TO RELSEK***
U61g30j.jpg

Zr8c4UK.jpg

#2 This is a 2004 Buck 110 40th Anniversary knife with Chuck Buck's medallion in the handle, sheath and box. $60.00 shipped to your door. ***Less 10% = $59.00 TYD now***
***Oops, my math wasn't very good the day I lowered the prices. It should have been $54.00 to make the 10% off. Someone buy it for $50.00 TYD please :) ***

zDkiX4i.jpg

hpZnPdO.jpg

#3 This is a 2005 Idaho grand opening Buck 110 with sheath and box. $55.00 shipped to your door. ***Less 10% = $49.50 TYD now*** ***$45.00 is as low as I can go on this one. Someone buy it please! :) ***

i8aHGrs.jpg

vO3mN2F.jpg

Knife below is ***SOLD*** #4 This is a vintage Buck 309 small two bladed knife. $12.00 shipped to your door.
9jvBne6.jpg

ejvK6yf.jpg

Thanks for looking! Mark

Last edited:
Back