Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions wanted!

Ok guys I need some imput. I am working hard on my first knife. I am getting closer and closer each day. I haven't mentioned it much incase I effed it up. I need some input on the point of the knife. I want to know if I should drop the point just a tad to make longer curve to the point.

Here is a pic with that section marked in black that I am thinking of removing.

14845877538_8c764eff1c_z.jpg

Here is where it is now.

15108568731_7545fd3e46_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_2704 by jeremyadley, on Flickr

I think it looks cool either way.

Dubs that little knife is smaller than these guys.... :eek: :D

14927244259_0421ffa8dc_z.jpg

Your hands are too big for it.... You should send it to me... I know what to do with it :D

Well, my step-cousin near Tulsa is going to have brain surgery tomorrow. He's been having seizures, and they want to go in and fix it. Prayers to the Almighty most welcome!
Thanks.

Smoke and prayers on the way bro!!

When i got injured and started having seizures they talked to me about brain surgery and even mentioned some type of implant to help control them as well.... I remember being terrified. I never went through with the surgery.. But i kept having seizures for months... Luckily i havent had any in years since i quit taking the meds and started using herbs.

Are they just doing surgery or have they talked about the implant??

I know first hand how bad grand mal seizures suck. I truly hope things go well and what ever they do for him helps the problem.

Hey I don't remember if it was you guys that were discussing the chain but just to let it out there. Dairy Queen food is the WORST thing I've ever put in my mouth and there a little dog doo doo once accidentally got in there so yea, DQ sucks

Well, my step-cousin near Tulsa is going to have brain surgery tomorrow. He's been having seizures, and they want to go in and fix it. Prayers to the Almighty most welcome!
Thanks.

Done! We're all with you and him bro, all of us. We love y'all

Hey I don't remember if it was you guys that were discussing the chain but just to let it out there. Dairy Queen food is the WORST thing I've ever put in my mouth and there a little dog doo doo once accidentally got in there so yea, DQ sucks

Their chicken strips and gravy is awesome IMO.... Granted thats the only food thing i ever eat there. My wife had a burger last time we were there and said it sucked, but she liked my chicken strips and gravy.

I think we have different definitions of "the worst thing"... Cause I've had some pretty vile stuff, I've even had stuff that made it just to my nose and would NOT be allowed into my mouth. However I have never had an issue eating DQ. While not the best fast food it's certainly not the worst either.

In other news, Burger King bought Tim Hortons for some astronomical amount of money. Now I'm torn though... I don't support Burger King's company, but I <3 Timmy Ho's.

Thanks.

Prayers for you and him.

And I'd appreciate prayers from all of you headed this way as well. In the morning, I've got to help officiate at the funeral of a 4 year old who died in his sleep late last week. The family is of course devastated. Of all the funerals I do, funerals for young children are the hardest.

Tangle and Dunk: Best wishes sent out to You and your family. We wish you the best of luck from NJ. (I should still have some luck left since I didnt spend it on Protourists GAW that Warrior won, lol)

Warrior: Congrats bud.

Last edited:
Prayers for you and him.

And I'd appreciate prayers from all of you headed this way as well. In the morning, I've got to help officiate at the funeral of a 4 year old who died in his sleep late last week. The family is of course devastated. Of all the funerals I do, funerals for young children are the hardest.
That you have my friend! A somber thing to contemplate, indeed.
Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back