Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the sam hill you trying to cook boy?! I did have some twice baked potato salad with it, it had bacon and cheddar in the potato salad. Then I put some sriaccha on my brat.

It sounds like you trying to make a frickin' meat loaf though!

HAHA! I have actually made some pretty amazing brats in something just like that... Throw the brats on the grill, grab one of those large throwaway pans, cut up some cabbage, red potatoes, onions, bit of garlic, sugar, butter, beer, etc etc... whatever sounds good... cook that for a bit on the grill, then add the brats... delicious. Plus whats in the pan is really good. Also have had some good results from doing the same concoction but slow cooking it all on the grill. Experimenting with food and ingredients is what its all about for me when it comes to cooking. If its good you throw it into the brain bank... if not you say... "Well I'll do that different next time! LOL" I call it "Making sh*t up as I go." Eat your heart out Paula Dean... (she probably would :eek: ) :D

They say there's no such thing as bad pizza. Well Pizza Hut certainly can't be considered good.

Two of the worst times i've ever had the flu have been after eating at pizza hut. Coincidence? I don't eat there in the winter anymore.

I'm in, from a drive in movie theater in Jersey.

3 features back to back, only 10 bucks for adults and 6 for kids... One price and you can watch all 3 movies.. Pretty cool.

We are watching TMNT now, how to train your Dragon came on before this.. And next is called guardians of the galaxy.. They have 2 screens, 1 plays more kid movies and the other is more adult oriented...

First movie started at eight though... If we stay till the end we won't get home until after 3am... We shall see...

3 features back to back, only 10 bucks for adults and 6 for kids... One price and you can watch all 3 movies.. Pretty cool.

We are watching TMNT now, how to train your Dragon came on before this.. And next is called guardians of the galaxy.. They have 2 screens, 1 plays more kid movies and the other is more adult oriented...

First movie started at eight though... If we stay till the end we won't get home until after 3am... We shall see...

I haven't seen TMNT, but the other two are good. I was really hesitant to go see Guardians, but in the end I'm glad I went.

In on two like a big smelly poo!

Two of the worst times i've ever had the flu have been after eating at pizza hut. Coincidence? I don't eat there in the winter anymore.

Stuff like that can happen anywhere, especially when people get crappy pay and no sick leave. And it could just be a coincidence.

I'm sure there's a decent pizza place in town that delivers but I don't have their number and the big crappy chains let me take my time and order online.

Dude,guardians of the galaxy is awesome...like indiana jones meet star wars meet the avengers...

And in a stunning upset, Daizee finishes TWO knives in one evening!!

(these pix are one, the other is in the gallery)

3 more ready for sheaths & edges, but I'm beat. And there's this here Guinness in a Ball jar that needs drinkin'.

IMG_20140829_230508-small.jpg

IMG_20140829_230352-small.jpg

Holy Cheez itz! Moving at SNARK Speed again I see. I'll try and get caught up. Be back in a minute or 20.

best thing ever: support Knife Rights... winning TWICE :D ESSE 6 and a spendy Spyderco Custom Ti. nice.

That's pretty cool Bladite. I won a nice custom slip joint last year but nothing this year, other than a nifty little sog for my donation.

All right, I'm back and a little disappointed that no one has posted anything in between. - I stand corrected - Thank you cbw

I had a pretty good day. I've been going to physical therapy/chiropractor since my accident last monday. Today I got my first massage and it was pretty awesome. Some of the deep tissue stuff was kinda painful but she knew what she was doing. After that, my chiropractor worked on me and then I went home and took a long nap. Not a bad wat to end or start your day. My back is starting to feel better but my right leg is still a 1/4" shorter than my left but that's gonna take some time.

Last edited:
Rode out to my nearest knife dealer yesterday and picked up my BK24 and JAB Gamestalker. The 24 was the replacement for the 14 I lost in the river kayaking. The Gamestalker just looked appealing to me. Another bonus is that I got his interest up about carrying BK&T and talked more on the pluses of carrying some customs....

Rode out to my nearest knife dealer yesterday and picked up my BK24 and JAB Gamestalker. The 24 was the replacement for the 14 I lost in the river kayaking. The Gamestalker just looked appealing to me. Another bonus is that I got his interest up about carrying BK&T and talked more on the pluses of carrying some customs....

Custom knives are great. Just wish I knew of someone that wasn't a drunk hooligan to make me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back