Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son starts today too :D I just don't know what time he starts. The wife is still in bed and I'm on vacation. I guess I can walk him over when I see kids starting to gather, another great benefit to having the school in our back yard

LOL, school is about 3/4 mile away from our house. Not too bad. I have always walked my daughter there. Just got back from dropping her off.

Making my son some breakfast and then im going to lay in the hammock a while. im TIRED. Cleaning and rearranging all night. Filled up 4 of those huge black trash bags with junk, Filled another regular trash bag with wood chips that i had chopped up in the last few months that had flown all over.. Amazing how far wood chips go sometimes when your chopping. Easier to notice inside LMAO

Nice work are you got there too, i like how the table slides out from the other one. Keeping it neat and making room when you need it. Very cool. Ill take a picture of my work area once i get the tools in and setup..... right now it just looks like 2 big heavy duty tables LOL. I got one table with a steel top, and another with about a 2" thick wood top. Both are heavy as hell!!!!

I don't think I've ever drank a cup in my life either. I generally go for a pot. Although I am drinking 3(it's 24oz) cups right now.

I think technically a 'cup' of coffee is usually defined as 6oz, so actually you're working on 4. go you! :D

I just woke up to an unexpected call from a farmer I know. He heard I'm out of work for a while and wants to put me to work until I can go back til my regular job. I guess I work in 1.5 hours. I had lined up work with another farmer that a friend works for, but I've been off for a week and still haven't been needed there, so I'll go where the work is. I was kinda expecting to not end up working at all, so this is a nice change of plans.

Happy Monday everyone. I have not murdered any one yet... but it's not even noon, so who knows.

I've probably not even drank a whole cup in my entire lifetime.

Me neither, just never developed a taste for it. Which is odd because everyone in my family drank it like it was water.

In my college days I worked in a convenience store, so of course I made a ton of coffee for the customers and cops. We had this, shall we say "challenged" guy who came in an hour or two every night just to empty garbage cans and do a little cleaning... anyway, he would have us save the used coffee grounds so he could take them home and re-brew them. I'm no expert on coffee but that struck me as being pretty nasty.

Me neither, just never developed a taste for it. Which is odd because everyone in my family drank it like it was water.

In my college days I worked in a convenience store, so of course I made a ton of coffee for the customers and cops. We had this, shall we say "challenged" guy who came in an hour or two every night just to empty garbage cans and do a little cleaning... anyway, he would have us save the used coffee grounds so he could take them home and re-brew them. I'm no expert on coffee but that struck me as being pretty nasty.

My parents didn't drink it, so I guess that's why I never did. There wasn't even a coffee pot in our house. I love the smell of a freshly opened can of coffee, but just don't care for the taste of it.

went out Saturday to a fair and came home to a bible note with 5 bucks in it... kinda weird but it helped buy a 3M 6900 full-face respirator over the weekend, found it on craigslist for 65 bucks, it is used but hey can't beat the price. came with new filters and a black case

how was it? been waiting to watch it, gonna probably watch it tonight on , on "on demand"

It had real potential but some of the participants would really get on my nerves quick. It's an interesting concept though. I'll catch a couple more episodes to see if I get sucked in.

Nice sig, trade.

[video=youtube;C3Iam7JELDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Iam7JELDM[/video]

Seasick Steve is a badass.

Super excited. Just ordered me a new grinder. 2hp variable speed 2x72 with 8in contact wheel, flat glass/ceramic platten attachment, and small wheel attachment. Cost a little bit, but figured it was time. I've wanted one for about 5 years now. It definately wont sit and collect dust.

I think technically a 'cup' of coffee is usually defined as 6oz, so actually you're working on 4. go you! :D
Well... Damn! I guess I'm on 12 cups so far today... I thought I was at 9.

Super excited. Just ordered me a new grinder. 2hp variable speed 2x72 with 8in contact wheel, flat glass/ceramic platten attachment, and small wheel attachment. Cost a little bit, but figured it was time. I've wanted one for about 5 years now. It definately wont sit and collect dust.
What kind did you get?

So I woke up to this, this morning:

Reeeally trying to remember why I live in alberta at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back