Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
About two light years with the good stuff.

They've gone to plaid!

And in a stunning upset, Daizee finishes TWO knives in one evening!!

(these pix are one, the other is in the gallery)

3 more ready for sheaths & edges, but I'm beat. And there's this here Guinness in a Ball jar that needs drinkin'.

IMG_20140829_230508-small.jpg

IMG_20140829_230352-small.jpg

Very nice!

Rode out to my nearest knife dealer yesterday and picked up my BK24 and JAB Gamestalker. The 24 was the replacement for the 14 I lost in the river kayaking. The Gamestalker just looked appealing to me. Another bonus is that I got his interest up about carrying BK&T and talked more on the pluses of carrying some customs....

Hmmm.... Is this the gentleman out in Nashville?

Yea Charlie Mike is a good friend of mine his work just keeps progressing. He's got a lot of talent. I use his #9 balisong for edc everyday.

Last edited:
Nice looking blades dasee

Grats on the win Bladeite

Work snark while killing time!

In on 4 (I think) cause im gonna snark some more!

Well I am in Colorado. But I also have to submit to random drug testing for work. Plus that stuff is expensive. Or, I think it is. How far does an ounce go?

depends how you smoke it :D vaporizers use the least amount. Bongs and pipes are next up for the least amount used. Lefties and blunts take the most depending on the size you wish to roll. An oz works out to 28 grams, I know madicinal users that normally smoke about 2 grams a day....by that rational you would get 14 days with one oz. Keep in mind that good stuff costs about $200-280 an oz, imagine the Beckers you could buy instead ;)

depends how you smoke it :D vaporizers use the least amount. Bongs and pipes are next up for the least amount used. Lefties and blunts take the most depending on the size you wish to roll. An oz works out to 28 grams, I know madicinal users that normally smoke about 2 grams a day....by that rational you would get 14 days with one oz. Keep in mind that good stuff costs about $200-280 an oz, imagine the Beckers you could buy instead ;)
I had to scroll back up, I thought this was WorldWood... :D

In on four like a nasty old ......

Horror? I scored with 7 doors that smelled like horror's that left me sore. Horror's leave me sore then i get bored then i tied some paracord after slicing cardboard after i snored after beer was poured. I'm bored i need a horror.

I'm in, from a drive in movie theater in Jersey.

3 features back to back, only 10 bucks for adults and 6 for kids... One price and you can watch all 3 movies.. Pretty cool.

We are watching TMNT now, how to train your Dragon came on before this.. And next is called guardians of the galaxy.. They have 2 screens, 1 plays more kid movies and the other is more adult oriented...

First movie started at eight though... If we stay till the end we won't get home until after 3am... We shall see...

So how late did y'all stay?

Just smoke some weed and you won't care.

Words to live by....

:p :D

About two light years with the good stuff.

DAMN!!!! What kind of pot do you have stored away Trade??? Can i come over ?? :D

Plus that stuff is expensive. Or, I think it is. How far does an ounce go?

Bighoss, if you have no tolerance, an ounce of the top shelf in the shops may last you a couple months if you only enjoy 1 small joint a day. Longer if you only use on weekends... Understanding an ounce is 28-30 grams depending on the seller... There is 30-31 days a month.. Its less than a gram a day if you split an ounce up for even 1 month.

The prices are ridiculous though. If your in Colorado you can legally grow your own.... up to 6 plants i believe. Its no harder to grow than tomatoes... Even easier than tomatoes when grown indoors from my experience. And you can get a basic starter setup to grow for the price of a good ounce. A smarter way to spend that money in my opinion... Give a man a joint and he gets high for an hour or 2, teach a man to grow..... Well you get the idea.

I had to scroll back up, I thought this was WorldWood... :D

:D He's not the only knowledgeable source on the subject. I've done a fair bit of research and exparimentation. I also have 3 friends that require it for medical treatment. One of which has severe nerve damage that opiates and narcotics dont help. Another of the 3 requires it to control seazures. Its a very interesting plant species with huge potential to help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back