Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
67 degrees with a light breeze. I like it.

Figured out what design id try first and then hack-sawed the O1 to size.

I want so bad to take a file to it and start shaping it out RIGHT NOW!!! But then id get less practice with the grinder when it gets here so i refrained myself. If i had more than 18" to play with i wouldnt be anywhere near the computer now either LOL

Oh, and I bought a new sheath from Ka-Bar for my BK-9. I got one of the updated ones with the MOLLE back. Mine was just the belt loop but I wanted to mount it to my bag.

This one is nearing it's demise.

67 degrees with a light breeze. I like it.

I just checked and it's 90 degrees right now. But the good news is the "Real Feel" is a brisk 89 degrees with an overnight low of 77. I can almost see the leaves changing color already. :rolleyes:

Hey, wait just a da** minute! Why is this thread still open?!?!

Who's been slacking? Besides me, I mean. :D

I just checked and it's 90 degrees right now. But the good news is the "Real Feel" is a brisk 89 degrees with an overnight low of 77. I can almost see the leaves changing color already. :rolleyes:

Get out the winter coats!!!!

I'm toying with the idea of trying to camp one night next week, and hoping the cool front that is supposedly coming through actually cools it down enough to sleep. But I'm not convinced just yet.

Dubz, sweet tent. Wish I were solvent.
And on that note, gotta go to sleep so I can work in the am.

IBTL, I hope.

Thanks man. I hope it sells better than my backpack did, haha.

Perhaps. Been a rainy mo fo here.

Y'all got drenched the last 24 hours at least. We're getting it now. I've been riding the Harley in to work everyday for the past month and a half. I got here before it started tonight, looks like I'll leave after it passes in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back