Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a little town about 50 miles away from here got about 14" of rain over the last couple days.

We got about half that here. I'm really surprised that the creek behind the house didn't get out.

On a completely random note, Anyone else here use the stuff called Natures Miracle Advanced stain and odor remover? Its made for pet odors.

I started getting the stuff back when i first got Neko to clean and freshen the place up before he was potty trained, he hasnt had any accidents inside in a very long time but i just never stopped using the stuff. I LOVE the smell of it, I use it as an air freshener, and a carpet and clothes freshener like febreze. The wife and i like WAY more than febreze though, and stuff stays smelling great for longer.

Just thought id share since i just sprayed it around a little and im sitting here breathing the smell in happily LOL... A little goes a long way too, which is great because the stuff is NOT CHEAP, but we got a gallon jug a few months ago and still have more than half the gallon left. We just pour some into a small spray bottle and use that whenever we wanna freshen the place up. Great stuff.

I don't have any experience with the general odor remover but the de-skunker stuff works GREAT. :D Just follow the directions. :eek: The first time I used it, I didn't, and it only kinda worked. You rub the stuff in and let it dry BEFORE wetting the dog/cat/human. If you try to wash any of it off first, the de-skunker doesn't work any where near as good. I've got 4 quart bottles of the stuff just "waiting" to be used. One of my dogs has been hit 2x by a skunk and the other 5x (slow learner - :D:D ) although 3x was after I had trapped a skunk and she got too curious and too close before I shot them (the skunks, not the dogs) :D:D.

I've trapped and shot 9 skunks in the back yard and around the barns this year and sometimes the dogs find that one of my 9 traps out back has caught something before I get out and about in the morning. And in your local news, this evening on the way home I made a "good skunk". Skunk vs Prius at 60 mph is a lot different from Skunk vs 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton truck at 60mph.

Zz - good thing it wasn't a beaver. I hit a big one a few years ago just west of downtown Dallas. That sucker must have weighed at least 35lbs. Lucky for me I was driving an old Dodge van and didn't try to swerve. Hell of a big thump though.

only 16 left after this one...

tempting to lock it now... then the mods can chat for a bit...

but i dunno, we'll see which one of you yoots does something...

free ban hammer to anyone trying to rush the process. enjoy the slow demise...

I don't have any experience with the general odor remover but the de-skunker stuff works GREAT. :D Just follow the directions. :eek: The first time I used it, I didn't, and it only kinda worked. You rub the stuff in and let it dry BEFORE wetting the dog/cat/human. If you try to wash any of it off first, the de-skunker doesn't work any where near as good. I've got 4 quart bottles of the stuff just "waiting" to be used. One of my dogs has been hit 2x by a skunk and the other 5x (slow learner - :D:D ) although 3x was after I had trapped a skunk and she got too curious and too close before I shot them (the skunks, not the dogs) :D:D.

I've trapped and shot 9 skunks in the back yard and around the barns this year and sometimes the dogs find that one of my 9 traps out back has caught something before I get out and about in the morning. And in your local news, this evening on the way home I made a "good skunk". Skunk vs Prius at 60 mph is a lot different from Skunk vs 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton truck at 60mph.

I hope i never need that stuff LOL

In on twenty-five and I feel alive.

Did force-on-force active shooter training today with sim rounds, that was pretty fun actually. Except the goggles were dirty and fogged up so bad I couldn't really see so I lit up a hostage. Wish we could do more of that. Can't really have too much practice at stuff like that.

Good morning....

Kill this thread already, folks!

I am headed out to California this morning.....
IMG_20140911_060909_202_zpsmqa7wzbn.jpg

Last edited:
In on twenty-five and I feel alive.

Did force-on-force active shooter training today with sim rounds, that was pretty fun actually. Except the goggles were dirty and fogged up so bad I couldn't really see so I lit up a hostage. Wish we could do more of that. Can't really have too much practice at stuff like that.

Sounds like a blast! I need to get out and get some practice and training.

Good morning....

Kill this thread already, folks!

I am headed out to California this morning.....
IMG_20140911_060909_202_zpsmqa7wzbn.jpg

What the hell is in California Jerry?......... and put your hat on by the way...... nobody wants to see your bald head. :D

991 lets get it done!

What are we gonna call the next one? Did anyone do "two turntables and a snarkrophone" yet?

I am headed out to California this morning....

With an achin' in your heart?

[video=youtube;7IZ-jATBq9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZ-jATBq9A[/video]

Or a flower in your hair?

[video=youtube;OURKsArvxBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OURKsArvxBQ[/video]

IBTL. Figured this one would be done by the time I got up and got ready this morning.

I haven't gotten to say "In Before the Lock" in a while. I feel better now.
Off to work.

Doc

IBTL and all that jazz.

in-before-the-lock-lock-demotivational-poster-1281237988.jpg

The person below me likes Justin Bieber's music.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back