• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech MORE DROPS - Scarabs, Ultratechs, Halos, Hell Hound, Troodon

***PLEASE NOTE: The first "I'll take it" publicly posted in a new post to this thread gets the knife or knives specified, period. PM times or posts with questions do not matter.***

PM me after you post "I'll take it" for payment instructions. Email me at "havoc AT vermatrix DOT com" if you can't PM. DO NOT POST ON MY PROFILE WALL!! I don't check it that often, so PMs or emails only.

CONDITION: All knives were purchased new from dealers for collecting purposes only and were never used for cutting. All knives are in mint, unused/unabused condition and ship in their original boxes with any included brochures, warranty cards, etc.

DISCOUNTS: -$15 for each additional knife shipped.

FEEs: Included in price, no "Net to me" BS here.

DELIVERY: Signature required on $750 or over.

SHIPPING TIME: Within 5 days of payment.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: No

TRADES: No (I am liquidating 90% of my knife collection for an ongoing custody battle)

vFp6jJS.jpg

hkFPRKr.jpg

NRLVCkV.jpg

Marfione Custom Hell Hound Combat Troodon OTF w/Mirror Polished Blade - Serial Number 001
(Pictures do not do this knife justice, the mirror finish is perfect)
$1750 -> $1650 -> $1600

0cB4PjM.jpg

0zAUM9d.jpg

8i7ACoY.jpg

HALO 5 Tan Camo OTF Tanto Plain (01/2015)
$600 SOLD xyclopx

HALO 3 Black w/Satin Flats Tanto Plain (12/2006)
$750 SOLD Djelone

ePgzTtA.jpg

Vpwv6HZ.jpg

(Please note the blades are in swapped positions from one pic to the next)

QD Scarab Urban Camo OTF Tanto Plain (02/2015)
$750 SOLD freshmk

QD Scarab Black OTF S/E Plain (09/2014)
(The blade finish is perfect, the lighting on the blade was not even in the pic)
$700 -> $650

96Zc9le.jpg

PnGf1Yq.jpg

Troodon Tanto Laser Hamon w/Bronzed Hardware
(Pictures do not do this knife justice, the laser eteched hamon and bronze finish is beautiful)
$500 -> $475 -> $450

Ultratech Black Monkey Edge FRAG Pattern D/E Plain
$280 SOLD shap

Ultratech Black Monkey Edge FRAG Pattern Stonewashed Tanto Plain
$280 SOLD Tboner4570

zjY7YM2.jpg

All original boxes.

Last edited:
In for Halo 5 and Halo 3 abd camo qd scarab

In for Halo 5 and Halo 3 abd camo qd scarab

Sorry, the Halo 5, Camo QD Scarab and Ultratech Dagger have already been sold. I have you SPF for the Halo 3. If you want anything else, please post to the thread and then PM me when you are ready to pay. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Everything is up-to-date, anything bought by tomorrow afternoon should be shipped on Monday.

The last Ultratech is marked SPF to you. I have emailed you payment instructions.

Back