Two For Tuesday

I really like those. Very nice!

Very nice PolRoger. The yellow liners look really nice with the natural micarta.

I was thinking the same thing

Thanks guys... Nothing fancy but still I find this combo to be attractive and they'll make for good users.

There is quite a bit of the color yellow in the makeup of both natural canvas micarta and natural liners and I think that yellow pinstripes actually complements the natural color of the material.

For natural liners.. I seem to lean towards yellow, white and blue pinstripes. I also like natural bolsters with thick natural liners.

Two Scouts for Tuesday. The bottom one has a "Tanto" grind, which you can see in the reflected light. The Scout is really an underrated knife, but is probably becoming my favorite Fiddleback (but I'm a bit biassed towards utilitarian Scandinavian style blades). I'm hoping to do a review of these if I can ever find the time!

Thanks Phillip. I saw that dessert on Instagram you posted :eek:
Enjoy your time off brother :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DOS TUXEDOS

mK5edz2.jpg[IMG]

Not Fiddlebacks, but definitely inspired by my lost two finger karda. Still needs some hand sanding. Making these really makes me appreciate how well made the stuff from the Forge really is and how much skill there is at every step in the process.

2017100920462569-31567DEE-C8A7-4C4C-9CE5-E79BE0FFCD0A-X3.jpg

Back