Two For Tuesday

After making that last post I was fortunate enough to be contacted by someone with an Osage Lonestar looking for a new home. And it found one with me!

Very cool! Mine has become a constant companion lately

20171101_163001.jpg

20171031_161718.jpg

20171101_160707.jpg

Can anyone show me a two for Tuesday shot of a Monarch and Esquire? Any handle material is fine, just wanted to see them side by side since I think the profiles are similar. If there are any in osage, that would be the best. I hope everyone has a great Christmas, wanted to send it out early just in case we get busy.

Can anyone show me a two for Tuesday shot of a Monarch and Esquire? Any handle material is fine, just wanted to see them side by side since I think the profiles are similar.

I have no osage to show, but here are some pictures from when I had @Warrior108's Gum Buggy Monarch in da house-- and yes, the patterns share a similar outline, although the Monarch translates not only as 'bigger' but also 'taller' in my hands given the handle's tall, slim profile:

Monarch bracketed by two Esquires
IMG_8162.jpg~original

Rear View
IMG_8257%201.jpg~original

Handyman, Monarch, Esquire
IMG_8159.jpg~original

Hope this helps.

~ P.

Hey, What's up, dude!
I'm betting you picked up that nice OSL in Koa from the Outpost? :D

Haha! Actually no. It had those "dreaded" orange liners! Just kidding! ;);) @VANCE :p.
Someone else picked up a beautiful knife though. Of all the outpost offerings of late, that IW Woodsman was calling my name. That went quick.
Well take care man. Glad to hear from you.

Back