• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two GEC 15s

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

I also have a GEC 33 in stag and a GEC 62 in Unicorn Acrylic (with price drops) here!

Two 15s up for grabs today:

1. GEC 152118 Gabon Ebony Wood: This one has been carried, used lightly, and sharpened. Minimal patina, some pepper spots near plunge. Some swirls on bolsters. Nicely centered, nice walk/talk, little to no lateral play. Awesome knife, I just always reach for my 85s. Comes with tube/wax paper. Asking sold.

2. GEC 153115 Green Camel Bone: What a great little knife. This one has been used, carried, sharpened, flitzed, carried again. Some pepper spots on the polished blade. Some swirls on bolsters. Nicely centered, nice walk/talk, little to no lateral play. Similar to above, I just reach for my 85s instead of this. Comes with tube/wax paper. Asking sold.

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Back