• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Gillette Adjustable Double Edge Safety Razors NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two razors in excellent condition. I bought these about two years ago and never used these two. They have been sterilized and cleaned and are both in fantastic condition with no issues. The black (Black Beauty) razor is date coded U4 (Four Quarter of 1974) and the Silver Slim Adjustable is date coded J3 (Third Quarter of 1964).

If you haven't used a vintage adjustable Gillette Double Edge Razor, you don't know what you are missing. I'm keeping 3 others so don't worry;)

For the pair $OLD paypal fees included as well as shipping. Plus I'll throw in 25 Shark Blades and 15 Astras (my favorite) as well as a vintage case.

First one to commit whether by pm, email or post gets 'em. Please don't ask me to email you--you email me and I'll reply promptly. (Too many problems with folks not having email enabled)

g4.jpg

g3.jpg

g2.jpg

g1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back