• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Merc Bowies

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have two of my Merc Bowies available :) Big Bowies ready for battle or camp!!! My thoughts for this design is a very useable Bowie with a little bit of mean in it. I am very happy with how these both turned out! I have drilled out the tangs to reduce weight and given the blades a nice distal taper. Both are made from 1/4inch 5160 with my usual differential heat treat. Both will come with black Kydex sheaths with a Kydex belt loop. Price for either is $400 shipped in the US(International shipping available at added cost).

The green Micarta with yellow G10 liners is***SOLD*** 14 5/8in overall with a 9 3/4in blade. It weighs 16oz.

The black G10 with green G10 liners is***SOLD*** 15in overall with a 10in blade. It weighs 17oz.

Last edited:
Bill that's excellent. I'll take the black handle if still available. If I ever make it to the Naked and Afraid challenge, this will be it!

Back