• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Two natives: one salty, one exclusive, two great deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickettedge

Platinum Member
BHQ Exclusive Jade DLC M4 - $178
Second owner, but looks unused, which is how the first owner sold it to me. I haven't used it either. See photos. Includes box and papers.

Salt - $78
I'm the first owner, used lightly in the yard once, cleaned up nicely, the edge looks good, never sharpened. Switched back to a fixed blade for yard work. Includes box and papers.

Both for $250

Other knives for sale on the exchange
BHQ Shaman M4 Exclusive - https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spyderco-shaman-m4-w-jade-scales-bhq-exclusive.1675002/

Rules:
* First "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp
* All prices include PayPal g&s and shipping
* PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
* I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want (e.g. if you have low ratings, you might be passed over)
* Must pay within 24 hours
* Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
* Will ship next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
* Please leave reviews after you receive the knife

Trades:
Feel free to offer anything, but I am trying to move my collection in a certain direction, so please understand.

Photos
I use tinypng to shrink these down, let me know if there are any weird artifacts or if something doesn't look right. Happy to send originals to you directly. See below.

View attachment 1178339 View attachment 1178340 View attachment 1178341 View attachment 1178342 View attachment 1178343 View attachment 1178344 View attachment 1178345 View attachment 1178346 View attachment 1178347 View attachment 1178348

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back