• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Regular Size Horween Leather Valet Trays Available

moresnowdays

Gold Member
5G7swe3l.jpg

(Wallet & Watch not included, but Wallet is available for sale)

Up for offer are two of the regular size leather valet trays. They serve the same classy solution to edc clutter as the large, but in a practical size. The proper home for the items emptied from your pocket at the end of the day. With the grain side of the leather facing up the valet is attractive to make a pile of items look like intentional style. The flesh side down provides a soft surface to protect the furniture or counter it rests on. Made from the best quality full grain leather, Horween Chromexcel in dark brown, it will become even more attractive over time. Solid copper saddler rivets are ruggedly durable, and add a classic detail. Base measures 6x4.5 inches, and the walls are about 1.5 inches. Asking $Sold Each (Or has "His & Her's pair for $Sold), via Paypal, shipped USPS Priority CONUS.

**One of the trays has the Horween stamping on the bottom, the other does not. The choice goes to first come first serve
0IbHbkUl.jpg

Qx5Jzful.jpg

YIKEdexl.jpg

VERlZyEl.jpg

aD89XT8l.jpg

www.gillanderleather.com

Last edited:
thank you. ill take both for the $88 deal. please let me know how you'd like to proceed

Last edited:
funds are with you now. most importantly, i had one small special request note, hope for your help there. thanks Pete!

I'm not sure I have the correct shipping address then. I just created a shipping label for what I believe is your address. Should it be going somewhere else?

I didn’t get the pm, do you think it is ok to send it with the label as is from PayPal?

Oh weird. Emailed your hotmail. Anyway, i i also checked and should be A-ok regardless of name! Address is correct

Back