• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two wiggys sleeping bags

I have a Wiggys Ultima Thule and the matching over bag for sale. I am moving to a light weight down bag as I do more backpacking than car camping these days and my time is limited to warm summer months. I simply do not need this warm of a system. I have only used the Ultima Thule 2 or 3 times. The over bag has been great into the late fall but I just need something that packs smaller. I will list the description of the ultima thule below. Both of these bags, together; cost me around $500. I am looking to get $375 OBO shipped for the pair. Both bags are the long and wide version. I will also include 2 pillows, one of them has never been used. Will trade for a Western Mountaineering Terralite in 6'6 version. Please email me at awdxtc@gmail.com

The Ultima Thule is a -20º F (-30º C) rated mummy style bag. It is available in our four standard sizes, though I recommend the wide width due to the fact that there is double the insulation on the top half of the bag.

When the Overbag is added to the Ultima Thule, the temperature rating becomes -60º F or C. When both bags are combined, you have the Ultima Thule FTRSS.

u4ZRJcy.jpg

2oL2pJP.jpg

oaEoTd3.jpg

Back