U-N-K! U-N-K!!! received my first Gossman knife. Can you guess what it is?

TPVT

Gold Member
correct! the UNK! Scott made my UNK in CPM S35VN steel with a Black Paper Micarta handle.

Scott was very patient with me, as i asked just short of a million questions. Thanks very much scott. i like it a lot. I think this is going to be perfect as an "everything" type knife. just in time for hunting season. Hope to be able to add some good in-use pics.

-todd

7972755666_11d1356f4e_c.jpg

7972753898_48ba99ee1c_c.jpg

7972752444_a946806a0d_c.jpg

7972757016_0f7502e4a7_c.jpg

Awesome! Enjoy! It's my favorite EDC. I've use mine for everything, even skinning a big nasty wild hog.:D
Thanks
Scott

Outstanding. UNK is a great general purpose blade. I really like the little upsweep Scott adds to the Sheepsfoot design. Hope you enjoy yours as much.

thanks guys. really liking it. used it to cut up my grilled chicken tonight and to cut out some leather for a sheath (different knife). hit it with some ceramic after. didn't really need to. just wanted to see what the steel would do. and yyyup. super sharp! oh...and it fits great in my front or back pocket. almost wish i asked scott to leave off the belt loop. :D

UNK looks really handy. Man imagine if scott made a UNK folder!

That is one on my list of possible orders.

Gonna use my UNK on a buck tomorrow. My back is still pretty bad, but I will try to get some time in it, and some camera shots. Nope, I didn't get it.

Good for you. One of my favorites as well. It will become an EDC before you know it. I went with black with yellow liners on one of mine. I use a kydex sheath and it tucks in nicely on the side pocket of my Carhartt pants.

unfortunately, i spent the afternoon ripping up my soaked basement carpet. Remember when i used to have a finished basement?? yeah. but anyway...that's not my point.

i felt compelled to resurrect this thread because the UNK really impressed me today. i was using a utility knife to cut the carpet. it was tough going. so, i said screw this...let me try a knife. and, i looked at what i had and said, "A-ha!" the UNK!

and, i'll tell ya what....it cut great. MUCH better than a razor blade. i was actually quite surprised.

here she is helping a brotha out.

8117467527_731bf04694_b.jpg

8117480172_46038b5a1a_b.jpg

wow. that second pic is pretty crappy. BUT...the good news is that UNK zipped through berber carpet. amazing.

Back