UFK incoming... woohoo!

Hey Gossman fans... check out this mother. Scott just got done with my UFK... its a 4 inch UNK with G-10/black micarta scales and a CPM-S90V blade. This is gonna be a slicing dream come true... hell yeah!

g10unk.jpg

g10unk2.jpg

CPMS90V! I must've missed that Scott was working with that. Great design, I need to pick one up.

wow. love it. i too have something to show off (stay tuned). congrats on the great looking knife BH.

Thanks for posting. I like the combo scales. Should be ready to go by the end of the week.
Scott

You'd have to check with Scott but I know he works with a wide range of steels, both stainless and high carbon. That's one of the reasons I chose him to make the knife.

Congrats ! ....
Is S90V a new steel offering
Or is this a one time deal ?

Frank

CPM S90V has been one of the CPM SS I offer. Not a tough steel but extremely wear resistant and excellent edge holding. I have a UNK made with it and I hardly ever sharpen it. Just steel and strop it.
Scott

Picture531.jpg

Scott, was that the one you skinned the hog with? (sound of me slapping my head in a doh moment)

Wow man. Gotta love it....4 inch, combo scales, S90. I really like the guard on this one too.

CPM S90V has been one of the CPM SS I offer. Not a tough steel but extremely wear resistant and excellent edge holding. I have a UNK made with it and I hardly ever sharpen it. Just steel and strop it.
Scott

Picture531.jpg

WOW that looks great

Back