UG/CGG picture thread

d.r.h.

starik
Platinum Member
It's been one year, this month, since I acquired my first CRK and, I have to say, searching for and adding ones I like to the collection has been extremely pleasurable for me. It should come as no surprise that I love the Mnandi! I also love striking wood inlays. However, I am really drawn to the graphic design Sebenzas. The one thing that I have found invaluable is being able to look at pictures of the various graphic design CRKs (Sebenzas and Umfaans) produced over the years. One thing that makes it tough is that many of the really beautiful and intriguing designs are scattered over dozens of threads here, and in other forums. I have seen lots of designs (especially from the early 2000s) that are absolutely fantastic and that I can only hope to be able to stumble across one day and perhaps acquire. Anyway, thought I would start a Unique Graphic and Computer Generated Graphic picture thread .... in hopes that it would take off and grow. Okay ..... this is probably self-serving on my part (much like the collection thread) .... as I would love to see some of the beauties that I know are out there .... but have not been posted in a picture thread!!! So, please join in and post some pics. No need to post them all at once. Just add one or two every so often. I know it would make my day to pull up the forum and see a new UG/CGG pic has been added!

I'll start this off with the first CRK I acquired ..... which was a large 21 CGG model (Straight Ahead). She was born on August 31st, 2011 and I acquired her on May 5th, 2012:

LSeb21SACGG4.jpg

Last edited:
This is going to be a great thread. I have too been a longtime fan of the CGG/UG Sebenzas. I have sold some away over the years, but nearly all of them I still have. I also have several that I have not yet taken pics of. I will post the ones that I have and I have pics of some of the ones that I no longer have, but since your just wanting to see the various CGG/UG designs, I think it would be okay to post a couple that are in others hands now....!!! Enjoy the thread as I have several to post......!

I will start off with a few that have since passed through my hands. I have far fewer of them to post, as the ones I have are far more....lol.

Large 21 " Eyes "

eyes-8 by nyefmaker, on Flickr

Large Regular " Moon Song "

Small Regular " Unique Graphic "

Small Regular " Vines "

Large 21 " Night Sky "

Small Regular " Meteor Shower "

Here are some pics of the ones that I do indeed have and do not plan to part with......!!! I have several more, but this is what I have taken pics of so far.
Enjoy...!!!

Large Regular " Native American " - My Favorite CGG Ever

Large Regular " Stars and Stripes "
- Easily my second favorite CGG

Large Regular " Unique Graphic "

Large Regular " Unique Graphic "

Large Regular " In God We Trust "
- This has been my regular EDC since I got it.

See .... now that's what I'm talking 'bout! Keep 'em coming! Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me that many of the pics that would be posted here could be found somewhere else within the forum .... but how fantastic to have them in one thread!

One of my favorites

One of my favorites as well, Tom!

Here's my large 21 UG RSC with Hematite cabochon, born March 27th, 2012, to start the weekend off!

UGCCGLGHem.jpg

Lots of fantastic designs being posted. Keep 'em coming!

Picked this one up off the forum a few months ago. Nice Large Original Sebenza with the Original Stars & Stripes pattern. It has been carried, so the colors are worn away, but you can see the difference from the original Stars & Stripes to the newer version. I called CRK and they will redo the colors, so its going to the spa soon. Will be nice to have the pair.

Here is the original and I will post the Modern version I posted earlier so you guys are not going back and forth......lol.

Wow I really like Desert Hermit's, cool stuff!!!

Thank you kindly my Friend. :)

Copy the pics, send to Lisa at CRK, and order your own. That's how I got two of those pictured. Fun "project". :thumbup:

I would love to have a peek at Lisa's "pattern book". I would no doubt find something else I "needed". :D

Here is another that I got off a great forum member. I was laid off and he held it for me for almost a month till I got back to work and on my feet. Awesome Guy. Thanks Again.....!!!

Small Regular Galaxy

Back