Ugly Knives? Useless Knives? That's Nothing ...

Ugly Knives? Useless Knives? I can end those threads. I might just end knives as we know it. I'm pretty sure some of the weaker of you will die of brain aneurysms. I give you the RMK Double Ratchet:

It's got a traditional grind.

Merry Christmas.

This is something truly special to me.

You know I live for this shizz. Thank you so much. This honestly has changed my life. Not just that someone made this but that someone will buy this for a heap of money. Someone will be staying up hoping they can be the one who can buy this, worrying about how will afford it.

Why does he spell Crap with a K in his company name? Also if he wants to sell you two identical neck knives he could just provide two kydex sheaths, no need for this complicated contraption where you need to unscrew them from the metal sheath every time you need to use one. :rolleyes: I should be nicer it's Christmas after all. :confused:

Ugly Knives? Useless Knives? I can end those threads. I might just end knives as we know it. I'm pretty sure some of the weaker of you will die of brain aneurysms. I give you the RMK Double Ratchet:

Merry Christmas.

Oh,...we best stop knocking it. He looks to be a small modification away from devising a folding tomahawk. :)

n2s

This guy could give Todd Heeter And Greg Medford a run for their money? I could stare at his Krap all day o_O like a good train wreck or a car crash. I'm not getting one until someone does some spine whack testing though. I wish him god speed in his mission to Reinvent the wheel:cool::thumbsup:

That is the funniest cutlery thing I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot on BF. It is so funny on so many levels words just can't..............................

He forgot the pneumatics and hydraulics.

Merry Christmas.

My God, you posted this on Christmas, have you no soul man?;)

I can see the conversion now....

Maker: so I hear you like to collect knives in a safe...
Buyer: take my money

Richmadeknives is the greatest Instagram follow out there. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think you've plumbed the depths of absurdity, he puts out something that illustrates that you have no idea how deep it goes. Then you read the comments posted on his Instagram and realize you have entered into an entirely different dimension. It's spectacular.

Richmadeknives is the greatest Instagram follow out there. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think you've plumbed the depths of absurdity, he puts out something that illustrates that you have no idea how deep it goes. Then you read the comments posted on his Instagram and realize you have entered into an entirely different dimension. It's spectacular.
I just checked him out on Youtube. Now I have a new rabbit hole to get sucked into when I need a good laugh:)

4hjjXtZ.png

Merry Christmas.

He said "Traditional tanto grind." Traditional tanto grind! :D

Should be a fine complement to my twin-blade katana.

3NFjAQv.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Lol--he's doing a service to the world. It's like when you flip on Jerry Springer or Maury or whatever, no matter how bad the decisions you've made in life are, you can feel good about yourself by comparison. You know, it's uplifting on the "sure I'm huffing paint and awaiting arraignment on multiple felonies, but at least my girlfriend isn't secretly a stripper who is sleeping with my brother and also my dad" sort of comparison level. The way I see it, RMK is like that for for beginning knife makers who are having design troubles. No matter what issues they run into, they can also open up RMK's instagram and tell themselves "damn, my knife isn't even a knife it's just a broken stick with a somewhat-pokey point, but compared to this space cadet I am killing it".

Alternatively, he's a genius who is in on the joke and makes each new design with the theory "this is it, nobody will be dumb enough to pay for this" and then when it sells he has to go back to the bat cave and turn the stupid dial up to eleven like the amps in Spinal Tap and crank out something even sillier . . .

Back