Ugly, Odd, Unique Knife thread!!

Ok I know there have been threads like this before. I just can't get enough though. I love to see knives with terrible design! It's been a while since I saw a thread like this so there must be new ugly frontiers in knife making to explore! I want to explore the state of the art when it comes to wacky design. The knives don't have to be ugly. They can just be unique. Please post pics of the most outrageous knives you can find.

NOTE: Please guys this is all supposed to be in good fun. No arguing please. If someone posts a picture of a knife you love remember that this is not the place to defend it. Please everyone be civil and focus on posting ugly knives rather than insults. These threads can be fun if we can all get along and have a good laugh. Keep the conversation friendly and the knives rediculous please.

This knife is the Bomb! Buddy sent it to me as a joke. We send crazy knives like this to each other from time to time for fun. The box usually has some beer in it as well.

LfRHAWF.jpg

Vast majority of Quartermaster's knives really. Holy hell they look straight outta TacForce's catalog

1c273b3ff9617ad11a4c81772d9ffc2c.jpg
435cd1722aebb9ca5bb4d5932e64fd16.jpg
83edee8b883e01781c587cc5b16d107a.jpg

Sent from the BatComputer

I've had folks call my Baryonyx Machete ugly, but I'm fine with that. Function first!

This knife is the Bomb! Buddy sent it to me as a joke. We send crazy knives like this to each other from time to time for fun. The box usually has some beer in it as well.

LfRHAWF.jpg

I have seen other knives in this design! Usually the handle part is shaped like a feather. On my phone I can't post pictures so here is a link to the monstrosity thay inspired your knife aleforme:

http://www.blowgun.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=816

I nominate the Hutton's edge as one of the absolute wackest ass knives ever produced. It looks like a lumpy turd or a shriveled d*ck. According to the maker's site no one has EVER lost a knife fight when using this excaliber.

http://extremeclosequarterdefense.com/thehutton'sedged.html

Can someone do me the honour of posting a picture of this Hutton's edge masterpiece for all too lazy to hit the link to see?

I've had folks call my Baryonyx Machete ugly, but I'm fine with that. Function first!

It may not be a custom Bowie knife, but to me it just looks like a tool designed for work.
Many types of south American and southeast Asian machetes may not be too attractive but they sure get the job done for those who rely on them in the jungles.
I actually happen to like the way it looks 👍

There are many South American machetes I like because they are based on Cutlasses brought over by European settlers. Infact in some African countries they call machetes a cutlass.

South Asian machetes are some beautiful some uglier than sin. In my books anyway. Some of those South East Asian weapons just look too funky to me.

Alright, folks, this thread might be in fun and all, but it's time to actually get serious. Let's see what anyone can bring to the table that tops the ugliness of this one.

Although personally i like a lot of Spyderco's design, some are just butt ugly (functional though I'm sure). Don't get mad at me Spydie fans
b26c358563379aae2893320bce85b543.jpg
620317d49f9c6704ce005ec3273a10d9.jpg

I kind of like the introvert. If you trained with a La Griffe or Swick it is like a folder to be used in that system. No denying the design is utterly wack though!! The Silent Soldier flipper is a WAY better excecution of this concept.

Way to go Charlie K! Bring the pain!! (Is that really a knife?)

On the real though let's keep these poo stain knifes coming. Skidmarks on the world of knife design's underwear!!

This one is a little unusual. Most likely a WWII era US theater made knife. OAL = 28 inches :eek:

s-l1600.jpg

n2s

I kind of like the introvert. If you trained with a La Griffe or Swick it is like a folder to be used in that system. No denying the design is utterly wack though!! The Silent Soldier flipper is a WAY better excecution of this concept.

Way to go Charlie K! Bring the pain!! (Is that really a knife?)

On the real though let's keep these poo stain knifes coming. Skidmarks on the world of knife design's underwear!!
Haha don't get me wrong, i think its fantastically designed for SD, just rather on the ugly side😁

Not2sharp

Where did you find that. It looks amazing. That must be some pacific coast thing. For fighting katanas. It makes that Kabar look like a toy. Seriously that thing looks straight out of an India Jones movie. I love it though. One thing's for sure, you're not attracting any women walking down the street with that thing.

LfRHAWF.jpg

Looks like a pileated woodpecker I just shot

a picture of.

Back