1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

UK Knife Laws - A New Hope?

Discussion in 'Knife Laws' started by Pilsner, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Pilsner

Pilsner Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Please refrain from assuming my personal position on Brexit, my share portfolio has soared. If you seriously think the greater economy has not slowed, then you need to get out more.

I didn’t bring ‘my politics’ into this, I was reporting on something positive in the UK knife community. How about you leave your politics out of this thread? Cheers.

PoorUserName likes this.
  2. BladeScout

BladeScout

May 16, 2010

Writing that;
    is of course political.

Your initial post would have been just as valid in regards to knife issues without that political comment.

3. horseclover

horseclover Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 21, 2000
    I would point out the restriction indicates no delivery but there should be nothing keeping a delivery to be held at a local postal office or carrier's depot. Simply a slip left at the home for pick up with id requested. That's the way I read it.

4. NMpops

NMpops

Aug 9, 2010
    In my 28 years of LE, most of it in New Mexico I can remember only 2 stabbing that did not involve kitchen cutlery. One involved a Buck 110 (self defense) and the other involved a Swiss Army knife (Tinker if I recall correctly) and that person was charged with aggravated battery. The vast majority involved steak knives, boning knives or other sharp instruments found in the kitchen (forks). They should probably add forks to the banned list, we can all eat with spoons.