Ultimate Fighter, YCS and beautiful offerings for 11/14

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 26 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Top quality leather sheath.
Perfect fit and finish by Kumar! Add to growing collection at $245.

I0yf83s.jpg

Beautifully done 18 inch 31 ounce YCS by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Take home today at $235.

I6K8Omp.jpg

6Shgr4z.jpg

13 inch 10 ounce Katunje my special by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath by Pug. Superb work by Pug and Kumar. $175.

MddqlqS.jpg

Ovm2t6W.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

No losers in this batch, winners every single one. All are in the must have category.

Love that Pugs sheath, great combination with the Katunje.

And who can resist a YCS? Gorgeous.

No losers in this batch, winners every single one. All are in the must have category.

Love that Pugs sheath, great combination with the Katunje.

And who can resist a YCS? Gorgeous.

That YCS is an heirloom. The knife I cut my wedding cake looks nearly identical. It was even made by Kumar. The only difference is mine is purple heart wood;)

Purple heart! That would be sweet! Id love to see a pic of that Steely. This one today has exceptional fullering. These YCS are so beautiful you got to have two of them so you can use one and look at the other:D They have such a good feel in hand for the size of knife they are. Kumars younger brother Yuvraj made mine.

What a deal on the Katunje! Pugs sheath is worth that alone!

A Katunje and Pugs sheath?????

Like Dog says, the sheath is worth that alone!

Oh man thanks fellas, making me blush a bit. It was a fun project to do and to help Auntie out. The crossed Khuks are hand carved. Someone will get a really nice combo.

Back