Um...is this for real?

Have you not seen the other 10 BK20 threads about it, haha?

Just got mine in the mail and it's already one of my favorites. This thing is a beast!

You dont know about the BK20? Its very real and an amazing deal right now. There are only around 100 left and they are gone for good.

Here are some pics of mine. Its a Beast!

My BK 20 and the 2 free Beckers.

BK20%20BK4%20BK5%20from%20KABAR_zpsq2zgceut.jpg

BK20%201%20X_zpsqvb9hmqq.jpg

BK20%202%20X_zps2b6kczca.jpg

Its almost a big as the Reinhardt!

BK20%204%20X_zpszvbubo9m.jpg

No,they're not real, you're having a nightmare. When you look up from your screen you'll be in your highschool english class wearing only your underwear.

I'm in, thanks for the chance.

In Before The Lock On One.

Order your's today. Or tomorrow. They're moving way too friggen slow.

biggens got excited so he's banned before the lock

the bk20 sold out. sorry.

biggens got excited so he's banned before the lock

the bk20 sold out. sorry.

'Bout time that guy got banned. I think he was just using the forum to promote his doughnut shop. I'm told it's in a terrible location, really hard to find.

Hey Clichtenwalnut is back, sweet. Yeah the BK20 is legit. I 've been using mine cutting down philberts . I'm calling it a game changer.

20 is not for sale....you have to buy a 4 and a 5...the 20 is free!!

Now that's funny right there.

The 20 is everything the 9 is ... and then some. If that ain't enough to get your juices flowing, you may not even be alive.

It's a dream come true and they are down to double digits left...if you miss em' it turns into a Nightmare!!

Yeah its a great deal. A BeastK20, a free BK4 and BK5 and shipping is included at that price too. I am on KABARs mailing list. I got an email the day it was released and ordered that day.

I expected them to sell out faster.

I'm honestly glad they finally sold out, I was having a hard time convincing myself not to order another set
7333e6ff55f35fa5bb78fa3f1eb248d5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Could someone pm me where this deal can be had?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back