Ummmm kukri thigh rig???????

SAR

Robert after spending some time looking at your stuff I am fully motivated to build a set of these for some of you sheath action bro. They will be done in 3V:cool:

You game?????

Be cool bro

dsc040651sn0.jpg

dsc040611mc3.jpg

dsc03970tm0.jpg

I'm game, brother!

Beautiful khukuris:thumbup:! Any specs on them (i.e., dimensions, weight, handle material, price, etc)?

Spencer beautiful work bro! Breathe taking....perhaps literally :D To Chime in I had robert do a Backpack Rig for a large Smachet a few yrs. back and it was priceless in the field....bet he could whip up a double;)....just a thought as well.

LD/BBG

Those kukri's look sweet! I second the request for more details. Thanks. -Lev

Beautiful khukuris:thumbup:! Any specs on them (i.e., dimensions, weight, handle material, price, etc)?

Here are the specs and price at he time

Used a smooth ball pein hammer as well as the rough and increased the texture ten fold. I highlighted the edge's with some 1000 grit think it came out pretty cool.

K1
Cpm 154 CM 3 1/6x17" OAL Main bevels is 8 1/2" and the top is 7"
Handle is F22 Raptor Carbon Fiber with laminated Amboyna wood to complete the swell in the pommel
6-32 torx acid etched as well.

K2 is the same as far as dimensions
but used Ironwood and satin finished after etching

I am currently working on 5 more the stock (cpm 154) thickness is .280 and one is in 1095 and will have a nice hamon...I hope

I sold both at $800.00 apiece

Thanks
Spencer

I sold both at $800.00 apiece

Thanks
Spencer

....and well worth it, from what i see.

well done, brother SAR.

....i can't wait to see what Survival Sheath Systems does with something like that - do you cool cats like the khooks butt-forward on the thigh rigs...? - that seems like it might be nice to try....

TIA.

vec

Back