Umnumzaan pics

bhyde

UNNECESSARY EVIL
Staff member
Super Mod
Just for the fun of it..

Post pics of your Umnumzaans..I have a few more than most, but less than others.
That is not the point though. Comment all you want.

I will start..The collection as it is today. Ordered from left to right according to age.
Pics are not the greatest- Poor light and cell phone. I will take some pics of them later with the DSLR

2017, 2012, 2011, 2011, 2009, 2009, 2009, 2008, 2008
900oXse.jpg

NYO2YiQ.jpg

75TWPZj.jpg

I may be wrong but I could swear that the OP Wilson Combat version have deeper groves compared to current version. Gives it much better feel. Or maybe its just me seeing things

Norvox- I love the look of the finish. Can we see a pic of the lock side? I cant wait till mine has that look of a well used knife. Oh - my Norvox kit should arrive today :D

Guys,

Oh my gosh, you have to stop posting these pictures of Umnumzaans. It's torturing me to look at these as I'm still trying to acquire my first one. I hope I can find one soon!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
No problem ;)
M57lh2E.jpg

Norvox,

Would you concider sharing the process of how you created this finish? It's fantastic. I have considered modifying a New Pivot Zaan, and this look has now been added to the possibilities.

Guys,

Oh my gosh, you have to stop posting these pictures of Umnumzaans. It's torturing me to look at these as I'm still trying to acquire my first one. I hope I can find one soon!!!

Thanks

lol..you dog.
Postem up

Norvox,

Would you concider sharing the process of how you created this finish? It's fantastic. I have considered modifying a New Pivot Zaan, and this look has now been added to the possibilities.

Looks like scotch-brite

Back