Umnumzaan pics

pxl_20210306_222451012_resize_42-jpg.1522024

After looking at this thread I thought of adding the black accents. What are everyone's thoughts? (Its still really rough and not as clean as I want it, just playing with the concept)

View attachment 1526072
I think that is AWESOME!!! I really like the way the black accent plays on the handle!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think that is AWESOME!!! I really like the way the black accent plays on the handle!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! It's growing on me! Best part is it's just sharpie marker so if I don't like it I can just remove it with some rubbing alcohol. So far it's held up pretty good,but it's also only been a few days.

Thank you. Would be even nicer if the wildfire smoke wasn't hanging in the valley obscuring the city of Boise :eek:

Thank you Sir.
Its been much too long ( my wife wont agree to that statement of course…) The damn bug bit me again. It must have been hiding in a box I recently received from Gene and Cathy Malkoff. Reached in to pull out a new light and BAM!!!! CRK inbound!
Haha. I honestly don’t think I’ve bought a knife in two years

Haha. I honestly don’t think I’ve bought a knife in two years
It had been 14 months or so for me. I was perfectly happy with my gear and tools. Then just kinda wanted a new Flashlight for my night time trail walks and 7 malkofffs later a freakin ‘Zane is inbound and I don’t even remember deciding I wanted / needed to try another… Lord it really is a sickness!

Last edited:
Back