• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Umnumzaan (PRICE DROP)

This one was carried a bit, but never saw much use. There are a few marks on the handle from general carry, but the blade is immaculate (that I can see). I took pictures under a yellow can light, so the snail trails show up VERY well. Under normal light, almost all of them are invisible.

I was dissatisfied with the factory edge, so I sharpened it. Anyone that has bought a knife from me knows my edges, and I can guarantee this will be one of the sharper knives in your collection.

Knife comes with everything. Sticker, birthday card, warranty card, microfiber, grease, Loctite, wrenches, and a bunch of spare o-rings. Like, a BUNCH of spare o-rings.

I'd like PayPal G&S $SOLD shipped USPS tracked and insured to the lower 48. If you live outside of the lower 48 we can discuss additional shipping charges/responsibilities.

No trades at this time.

unnamed.jpg unnamed-1.jpg unnamed-2.jpg unnamed-3.jpg unnamed-4.jpg

Last edited:
Back