• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Umnumzaan $Sold

"Havoc"

Gold Member
Selling My Umnumzaan (I’m original owner) for $Sold

I have only carried a few times, literally less than 5 times. As much as I enjoy this knife I always grab my large CF Inkosi.

Selling this one to fund purchase for a Large CF 21 Insingo, or the wife a new Chef knife. More likely the second

Knife is in almost factory condition as I have only ever opened a few boxes and I did strop the blade when I got it. Just something I’ve always done. This Umnumzaan IS sharp I promise you as I use 3 different strops.

Comes with all the original goodies and blank warranty card.

The First “I will take it” with prompt payment gets it. If payment is not prompt it will go to the next based on time-stamp.

$Sold Net to me via PayPal.

I will pay for priority USPS shipping with signature conformation and will ship same day if payment clears via PayPal in time.

zL5edpD.jpg

UMnrAHJ.jpg

f8XG0gE.jpg

5xbR0V4.jpg

RfMmqmZ.jpg

mEHWI0Y.jpg

2uEsXFo.jpg

nFGfi1g.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention. I removed the lanyard and installed another spacer with screws purchased from Chris Reeve in its place. That is the original lanyard string, just untied.

Back