Question Unable to edit my sales thread?

Tried to edit my thread by lowering the price and adding a bit about willing to trade for something else but when I hit submit I get this error:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Took the part out about the trade and just changed the price and still got the same error. Just curious if anyone else is having a similar issue or if it's something I may have overlooked...?

Here's my thread for reference:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-spyderco-pacific-salt-h-1-black-c91pbbk-price-drop.1599677/

Never seen that before myself. If you wanna post what changes you were trying to make a mod should be able to do them.

The anti-spam software that was implemented because of the spam inundation earlier this year places limitations on posters with low post counts. I do not know what number the software defines as "low".

If you report the thread, explain the problem and provide the text you want, the supers should be able make the change for you. Be advised that there is not always a super online, so the response may not be instantaneous.

The "report post" icon is a black triangle with an exclamation point in it at the bottom left of each post.

Back