Uncle Bill Is Gone

Damn, he put on a good show while he was onstage!

I'm proud to have been able to participate a little bit.

Yangdu, hang in there. Smoke going up for you.

Bill - you will be missed.

Yangdu - you are always in my prayers, but moreso now than ever.

when my father passed last year Bill sent me a note that said this is something we all face the loss of those we love and our own loss when its our turn though it hurts and we feel we can do nothing we would hurt more to not be a part of this great plan... Goodby Uncle Bill

Yangdu, we will be here for you. Just let us know what we can do. I'm so saddened by your loss. Uncle Bill was a very special person and we will all miss him much. Take care of yourself. :(

Funny thing is, I wired Yangdu some flowers this morning, about 10. I'd never done that before.

Sad news.

I never had the chance to meet him. However, was very impressed with the man and all my interactions with him.

He strove to make the world a better place and did so.

God speed.

Goodbye and fair winds Uncle Bill. You rode the heck out of this thing called life.

Green grass beneath bare feet
Beer mug that is never empty
Favorite smokkes always near to hand
And the friends that passed before by your side.

You'll be missed Uncle Bill.

I wish I could be happy for Bill, but I only feel loss. God bless and keep Yangdu.

Steve

Terribly sad news. I'm not even a Khuk nut, but it was obvious that Uncle Bill was a shining light in the knife world. The world is lessened by his passing.

Smoke on the way.

John

Blessings upon him and upon Yangdu.

May his next life be full of the blessings that he brought to others in this one.

This is very sad, but it is good that he is no longer suffering. Mu condolences to Yangdu.

Terrible loss, prayer for those left behind.
sadnesss in the South Pacific!!!!!!
Phil

Back