Uncle Bill Is Gone

Uncle Bill made me feel welcome on the HI forum on BF. He was a kind and generous man. God speed and God bless you Bill. This Welshman will miss you greatly.

Uncle Bill .. I knew already that this sad moment will happen at any time! Anyhow the short time we know each other were very precious indeed! You will always be remembered!

Aunt Yangdu .. my condolences to you .. please be strong!

The only thing I can think of to say, is,

Here's a salute to a Brother in Arms. May his new travels be joyful.

William Sanders
SGT, USA

Bill.......

Thou, who thy honour as thy God reverest,
Who, save thy mind's reproach, nought earthly fear'st,
To thee this votive-offering I impart,
The tearful tribute of a broken heart.
The friend thou valued'st, I the patron loved;
His worth, his honour, all the world approved.
We'll mourn till we too go as he has gone,
And tread the dreary path to that dark world unknown.
(Robert Burns)

Tears. And to you, Auntie Yangdu, courage.

Stephen

Thank you, Uncle Bill, Yangdu, the kamis and everyone at HI for their contributions to making the world a nicer place. Uncle, you will be missed and remembered fondly. You have touched the lives of many here and around the world, and the legacy of HI will continue to shine and inspire others to follow your good example.

I know that he is OK now, but my heart still feels empty.
7 years of friendship.. I'll miss you, Dhaju. :(

My condolensces, Yangdu.

David

I'll miss "Uncle" Bill. People like him are few. I think he was a hell of a guy. But I'm happy for him as well. His pain and suffering is over. And he's started a trip that'll make "LSD feel like aspirin". I hope to meet him again in another life.
"Aunt" Yangdu,
I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that time eases the hurt and that you can remember all the great times that you both shared together. Our loved ones really don't "leave". Their always with us.
Blessings,
Mike

I take comfort that Bill is once again with his dad and free of the pain.

We are going to miss him.

Regards to the family.

n2s

My sincere condolences. He was a very nice man, and I thoroughly enjoyed corresponding with him, his forum, and HI in general. I'm sorry to see him go.

Matt

Blessing and prayers for you Uncle Bill,
A peaceful and wonderous journey.
Rusty, Yangdu, thank you for everything.
Goid Bless and stay strong, for he has but started a new journey
If there is anything I can do.....ever

Ascension

And if I go,
while you’re still here.
Know that I live on,
vibrating to a different measure
- behind a thin veil you cannot see through.
You will not see me,
so you must have faith.
I wait for the time we can soar together again,
- both aware of each other.
Until then, live you life to its fullest.
And when you need me,
Just whisper my name in your heart,
...I will be there.

Colleen Corah Hitchcock

Well, Uncle, a little more of the trip is over. I know you won't forget us and I expect to run into you again soon. Make sure you store up a good batch of wisdom - we're going to have a tough time scraping it up without you. We'll try our best to watch out for Yangdu, and the kamis, and the newbees who wander in, and try extra hard to stay on friendly terms with all the regulars. Enjoy what comes and hurry home.....

erik

I am very sorry to hear this. Uncle Bill was a Damn good man, and I respected him very much. May God bless him and his family.

Len Komsa

Words fail me.We lost one of the greatest men in our community and
i am truly shaken.
Rest in peace,dear friend Bill.

Back