Uncoated ESEE-3F Folder Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just planning on busting the scales off with a 2 pound hammer. Works on most everything else.

I'm sure I can talk myself into it one way or another.
How many times have I done that?! :D These high quality knives just beg to be added to my stash of tools -- as soon as my wallet can manage. In this case, the ESSE-3F looks like it will replace the Spyderco Endura in my pocket since the blade shape seems a bit less likely to spook people who are not used to knives.

... there are way too many idiots that cannot tighten a simple screw.
I grew up with a guy who bought lots of extra bolts when rebuilding an engine because, by his own admission, he knew only two degrees of tightness of threaded fasteners -- loose or broken. :eek: We kept encouraging him to use a torque wrench, but...

What sorta brown are the initial production scales going to be? like a more camo brown, or a lighter one?

Or cans of spray paint. Either way there will be some color options

Did someone say options

l_img_prod_9092.jpg

Thanks for another awesome product. This is the exact folder I have wanted for a while. I can't wait until they come out. Bad news is I can think of way to many other ease products to be ordering while I'm waiting. My 4's are getting lonely

You guys have done a jam up job on this knife.
Better send me paint, screws and what the hell ever is needed so when I call I won't bother your fragile sensibilities.

Thats a sweet knife guys. Where can I sign up for a preorder?

I won't ask where to send my money. :rolleyes:

Cant decide which looks better, coated or uncoated, but that uncoated looks damn good. Awesome:thumbup:

Please have one uncoated, shinyer the better - the blade than can be used as a rescue mirror + Orange with a firedrill dimple = an order and prepayment right here.

Always liked them nakid knives.....

God, another new forum to watch :mad:! But I have to do it - I want this knife and I want to know everything about it :thumbup:.

So, if I catched everything, the Esee-3F is going to have:

uncoated blade (yes, yes, yes)
Ti framelock (yes, yes, yes!!)
D2 or maybe Sleipner steel
interchangeable scales
removable glassbreaker
ambidextrous thumbstuds

Is that right or did I miss anything?

Jeff, beat the hell out of the prototypes and let yourself enough time to test them. At the time you say "It´s great knife, let´s put it into production.", I´m going to buy it in a heartbeat. I love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back